genEOS is a business and technology ecosystem that delivers blockchain to enterprise. The ecosystem environment allows for building and running decentralized applications (Dapps) in an operating system-like environment. Unconsumed bandwidth can be delegated to others who will pay the rent.
There are also strong dev and technical teams ready to develop, launch, and maintain business-critical Dapps on the platform that rivals traditional web apps for speed, versatility, and ease of use.
What ecosystem participants will get:
- Access to the network and its resources such as computational and storage capacity, premium features, etc.
- Opportunity to build and run their own Dapps within an operating system-like development environment.
- Fast and easy deployment of blockchain solutions and their maintenance.
- True decentralization of Dapps through delegated Proof of Stake.
- Higher transaction speeds and improved scalability compared to other blockchains.
genEOS tokens are ERC20 tokens distributed on the Ethereum blockchain pursuant to a related ERC20 smart contract. There will be a total supply of 1 billion tokens, all of which will be issued during the crowdsale event. The crowdsale is divided into 176 windows, each of first 175 windows is 1 day-long and the final window will last from December 18, 2018 to December 23, 2018.
Subscribe to ICO BASE news
Be the first who get site's updates and other new features