Holders of the InterestCoin during the ICO, take advantage of the revenue from the ads on the WeShareInterest.com platform. Advertisement earnings will be divided on the InterestCoin that are sold during the ICO period only. This payout will take place periodic on your crypto wallet.
- Limited InterestCoin (InC) will be issued during the ICO with a max. of 50% of the 50.000.000.
- InterestCoin will increase in value as more and more users are using the platform.
- 100% of the income will be spent on building the WeShareInterest platform.
- Development: 60% of the budget. This funding enables the roll-out of the platform, including the necessary adjustments.
- Administration: 5% of the budget.
- Advertising: 17% of the budget will be used for marketing of the platform.
- Advisors: 5% of the budget. These funds will focus on hacking, PR, partnerships, affiliate programs and more.
- Legal costs: 5% of the budget.
- Unexpected costs: 8% of the budget. This is a set-aside for unforeseen costs.
Subscribe to ICO BASE news
Be the first who get site's updates and other new features
More ICO projects
The ADAB Solutions project is developing the Islamic Crypto Exchange, based on the Shariah norms
18.11.2018 – 28.12.2018
Ternion is a hybrid crypto exchange with a fiat gateway and integrated merchant services, which is bridging the gap...
01.10.2018 – 30.12.2018
IGT-CRYPTO – is a crypto-exchange from the IGT Company, which unites professionals who came to the field of...
23.08.2018 – 29.12.2018
Bitrix is a multifunctional blockchain-based platform with cryptomarket features, products and services
15.09.2018 – 25.12.2018