- The Circul. The Circuls are groups where people with similar interests and similar/different knowledge meet with the purpose of creating and turning ideas and businesses into reality and as a result, they either earn money or get a share in the idea or business, nevertheless, they also build their reputation.
- Employment opportunities (Circul, Linum). All work positions in the Circuls are proposed, voted on and rated by the Circul group members. When the rate of a worker drops under a certain level, the vote is repeated.
- Capital redistribution (Mercato). The system for capital redistribution – is intended for financing groups of people with similar interests, ideas, and businesses. The capital is collected through two different tools inside the PopulTrade system where the commissions from everyday activities, such as purchases, usage of services and business income from realized ideas or businesses, are flowing into the Circuls (groups of people with similar interests).
- E-commerce system (Mercato). The E-commerce is a system that enables the analysis of the market and the sales of products that are outcomes of a certain idea or a business, while it also offers the possibility to sell products and services of other retailers (similar to eBay and Amazon).
- Traditional trading system (Mercato + Linum). The traditional trading system offers the collection of capital through traditional businesses, such as shops, restaurants, tourist accommodations, etc. Beside the collection of capital for the Circuls, both tools return a part of the commission to the buyer or user of a service. This buyer can either use this amount of capital for investments into ideas and businesses or as a paying option or discount for his next purchases or services use.
- Mercato market. A real-time market based on the demand and offer where members of the Circuls and the PopulTrade will be able to buy large quantities of products or services from producers and by doing so they will lower the product price and make a profit, and vice versa where producers will be able to sell their products to groups of people or to the Circuls.
- Network of services (Linum). A network of providers of different services will enable to get all the necessary elements to turn a certain idea or business into reality.
- Lead/Create/Organize your company (Linum). It offers the opportunity to gather groups of workers into a company that can later be marketed, organized, supervised and led. The PopulTrade enables paying for services, products, and workers. It also enables the opportunity to grade and comment their work in a way that providers services are rated on the basis of the quality of their job execution.
- Trade with ideas and businesses (Denario). For every idea or business created in the PopulTrade system and based on the amount of money and work invested, a proportional amount of virtual tokens will be issued by using a smart contract. These tokens will represent the ownership of the idea or business and can be traded in the PopulTrade.
Token Standard: ERC-20
Additional Token Emission: No
4% Ideas and prepositions
4% Early investors
48 hours - 20%
48 - 96 hours - 13%
4 - 8 days - 10%
8 days - 2 weeks - 6%
2 weeks - end - 1%
Subscribe to ICO BASE news
Be the first who get site's updates and other new features
More ICO projects
Crypto Circle eXchange is the most advanced and secure cryptocurrency exchange powered by a cutting edge technology...
29.12.2018 – 02.02.2019
The Apla’s mission is to facilitate the mass adoption of blockchain technology by small & medium sized enterprises...
01.11.2018 – 27.07.2019
TheFund.io is an investment Fund created to open access to earnings on investments for a wide range of people on the...
05.11.2018 – 28.04.2019
Freldo – is working business social network which unites business owners and their customers
17.08.2018 – 31.12.2018