- Blockchain-powered ecosystem allows every stakeholder in the supply chain to gain access to direct peer-to-peer communication.
- All data is distributed symmetrically, which allows for a shorter recall process.
- Smart contracts ensure the security of transactions between supply chain participants.
- Vanig offers access to external feeds from sensors, data oracles and other trackers via their APIs, which allows for real time tracking
- The platform stores accessible information on defective and fraudulent products
- Vanig operates one-click product listings from various e-commerce stores, enabling a CSV file bulk upload, - - API connection and automatic retrievel/upload of products.
Pre-sale token supply: 26,000,000
Price: 1 VANIG = 0.25 USD
ICO token supply: 63,000,000
Soft cap: 2,000,000 USD (fiat)
Hard cap size: 20,000,000 USD (fiat)
Additional Token Emission: No
Product Type: Platform Ecosystem
63% - Token Sale
15% - Team Tokens
12% - Vanig Rewards and Incentives
5% - Referral and Bounty
3% - Advisors & Partners
2% - Legal
30% - Business Dev & Ops
30% - Marketing & Sales
20% - Admin and Operation
10% - Legal and Advisory
10% - Research
Pre Sale:August 15 - August 22 Bonus: 30%
Stage 1: August 22 - August 28 Bonus: 25%
Stage 2: August 29 - September 04 Bonus: 20%
Stage 3: September 05 - September 11 Bonus: 10%
Stage 4: September 12 - September 18 Bonus: 5%
Stage 5: September 19 - September 25 Bonus: 0%
Subscribe to ICO BASE news
Be the first who get site's updates and other new features
More ICO projects
Through autoXchange private vehicle owners and dealers can carry out the entire sales process, from sales and...
01.10.2018 – 30.04.2019
Food is an essential part of people’s lives, and as such is much more than just a means of survival
01.02.2019 – 28.02.2019
What’s On Pic is a unique platform that will create a more immediate connection between stores and buyers through photos
22.02.2019 – 19.05.2019
We are a online food delivery marketplace, developed collaboratively, using the blockchain technology
01.04.2019 – 30.06.2019