Virtual Universe (VU)
VU Tokens power the LivingVR™ economy as an in-game virtual currency to spend or earn in exchange for virtual goods, services, and experiences within VU. VU Tokens cannot be converted to any other type of real currency outside the game.
Players are able to explore the in-game universe, play on their own or with their friends, create their own experiences or items, own and customize their in-game assets etc.
All users can be separated into three main user roles:
- Explorers can play/collaborate/share environments and purchase upgrades and modifications.
- Creators undertake a more active role in designing and deploying experiences using a set of objects and smart objects. Users can elect to share their experiences with others.
- : Entrepreneurs have multiple ways they can leverage their experiences inside VU:
- Land owners can purchase and sell parcels of virtual land inside VU upon which shops can be built (by themselves or other users).
- Shop owners can sell objects, services or access to their own experiences.
Token price in ETH: 1 Token = 0.000167 ETH
45% - Token Sale
20% - User Growth
15% - VU Team
15% - Pre-ICO
4% - Partners
Token Standard: ERC-20
Additional Token Emission: No
0-30M VU - 25%
30M-70M VU - 15%
70M-150M - 5%
Subscribe to ICO BASE news
Be the first who get site's updates and other new features
More ICO projects
The present financial system is supported by large-scale financial institutions that provide financial services
01.07.2018 – 30.04.2019
The PlayChip (PLA) is a decentralised utility token serving as the economy in the PlayChip ecosystem
21.11.2018 – 28.11.2018
Yamzu is determined to become a leading eSports tournament provider and host, one both affiliated with P2P (Peer to...
01.10.2018 – 31.10.2018
RAWG is a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services
01.03.2019 – 15.03.2019